29/365 January 29, 2009 "Snow day #2"

Snow day again! The cold snap snapped and the snow came just like normal. 10 cms or so..maybe more. And it was nice thick snow too so super fun to play in when it was all over. Schools were closed and I didn't go to work and Jacob has been outdoors most of the afternoon building this little friend:A special bonus picture: Here goes the nose!


In other news it is Matthews birthday today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! He is 39 - six months before me!! HAHA! I like to remind him that he is old and I am not...he doesn't appreciate that I don't think. LOL! So Jenn and William are having birthday supper with him tonight...that is if they can get the car out of the driveway. James will snowblow when he comes home so hopefully it will be ok. If not, Matthew can come grab them in his rig...he has a 4WD - no skin off his nose!

No comments: