30/365 January 30, 2009 "Bubbles"

On Fridays James works double shift which means that Jacob and I are alone together all evening. So we have developed a little ritual of sorts where Mom and I take him up to Neil and Sheryl's on Friday evening just to pass away a few hours and see the baby and just have a nice visit. We DEPEND on those visits for our sanity LOL! Anyway, tonight I honestly planned on having a picture of our visit for this entry but as soon as I got to Neils I realized that I forgot my camera! Doh!

So a picture of Hallie and Jacob on Friday night will have to wait for next week. In the meantime, Neil took Jacob to Walmart for a little jaunt and he returned with a bubble blowing kit. I usually don't like bubbles in the house because they make everything sticky but it's the middle of winter so you know...what can you do? :)





No comments: